Google
 


Sunday, June 3, 2007

Feel the iLuv with These Bluetooth Headphones

You may remember my suggestion to cut the cord with wireless headphones. I recommended three Bluetooth headphones, including the Etymotic ety8 rectangular earpieces, and the Logitech FreePulse Wireless headphones, both great options for iPod users. iLuv has now introduced two more alternatives I simply must add to this list. Their latest releases include the i202 Bluetooth Ear Clips and i903 Noise-Canceling Bluetooth headphones.

I'm not a fan of the DJ style headphones because of their bulkiness, but office workers will appreciate being able to listen to their MP3 players and mobiles all with one device. Of course, this only works if you have a Bluetooth-enabled phone, which will come in handy when you need to answer or make outgoing calls. To use your iPod, you'll need to plug in the included Bluetooth audio adapter. I'm much more interested in how the i202 ear clip headphones (pictured here) work. They look fantastic, but I wonder how they stay on if you're out jogging. Both are great options that keep your gadgets safely in your purse.

Source :: http://tech.yahoo.com/blog/hughes/7979